Sales Director; Global (Leisure / Retail)
2 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity with this established and growing business within the Leisure and Retail industry for an experienced Sales director to head up a Global function.
This role is based in the Central London head office but the company have sites throughout Europe and further expansion is planned in the coming years. This role is to lead a team within London and across Europe, focusing on International, National and local initiatives and strategies.
Target strategies include online suppliers, wholesalers and direct bookings. This is a largely strategic role but there will be hands on elements such as negotiating major contracts and the right candidate will have come from a hands on sales background.
• Demonstrable track record of hands on sales at a corporate level within the leisure industry
• Europe wide sales exposure
• Proven ability to lead and motivate a sales team
• Experience of negotiating major contracts with suppliers
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of working closely with marketing to devise and implement initiatives