Management Accountant - Global Agency - London
We are looking for an outstanding Management Accountant to join a hardworking but fun finance department within a global advertising network. This is a superb opportunity to become part of the finance team.
Key Responsibilities as Management Accountant will include:
- Responsible for transaction management, month end close, annual budget and quarterly forecasts including preparing and processing recurring journals (including payroll), identifying and processing non-recurring journals and preparing commentary for variances
- Implementation of revenue recognition processes by client and project.
- Manage Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Timesheet management
- Prepare reports and schedules as required for audits
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and priorities for the accounting function
- Produce schedules and summary presentations for business decisions and ad hoc requests.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and industry to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate agency financial processes and controls
- Partner with client team leaders to ensure development and integrity of data/information to be incorporated into financial results
Management Accountant Key Attributes Required:
- Studying towards - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Shared services experience useful
- Strong MS Office skills, including Advanced Excel
- Recent SAP reporting experience (e.g. Magnitude, Cartesis, ICS)
- Experience with foreign currency
- Experience in General Ledger Accounting
- Must be an effective problem solver with ability to identify and investigate potential problems and provide timely preventative solutions
- Well organized and good at planning ahead.
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret your application on this occasion has not been successful