Financial Controller - Media
- Full Time
We are currently working with a global media and advertising agency to find a Financial Controller.
The purpose of this role is to manage financial control processes within the business developing the Financial Control strategy, driving an appropriate control and compliance environment, and overseeing the production of financial management and statutory information.
The position reports into the Financial Director and has 4 direct reports.
- Design, implement, own & monitor the control environment ensuring adherence to group policies and drive high quality reporting and controls
- Primary point of contact for Operational Finance, managing the month end process and escalations / resolution of issues from Operational Finance ensuring adherence to SLA’s
- Oversee delivery of month end reporting to business partners and group finance and year-end financial statements
- Accountable for the balance sheet and related processes, including management of working capital, working with the business partners to drive improvements to the cash conversion cycle and provide insightful reporting
- Delivery of statutory accounts for the business and input into statutory accounts for the group function
- Visibly sponsors and drives continuous improvement/change programmes to increase efficiency and value add of financial control to the wider team
- Drive financial M&A integration
- ACA, CIMA ACCA 5+ Years experience
- Prior Line management experience
- Attention to detail with strong communication skills and a desire for continuous improvement