Credit Controller - Newport
*Part Time Vacancy - Up to 30 hours pw.
We’ve partnered with an exciting Newport-based business who are eager to welcome a confident and dependable Credit Controller to their vibrant team. As well-established regional leader, our client is highly regarded for its excellence in its field, delivering a multitude of services and specialist disciplines.
With a strong focus on customer service and a business ethos of reliability, the ideal candidate will be driven and ambitious; undeterred by challenging situations with a great enthusiasm for the industry.
What will be your key responsibilities as Credit Controller?
- To confidently liaise between company and client, working through a debtor database.
- Chasing debt when required.
- To efficiently manage the debtor database, noting all payments received.
- Posting of all cash received to the relevant software.
- Ensuring all clients receive invoices as soon as possible in each month.
- Assisting other colleagues with business requests.
- Greeting of clients.
- Other general office responsibilities as requested.
What do you need to apply?
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great enthusiasm for the business.
- A confident demeanour.
- The ability to deal with clients respectfully.
- Ability to react to challenging situations.
Interested in hearing more from us? This exciting opportunity suits the motivated individual with a passion for good client care and good business practice. For further information on the role and details of the application process, contact Victoria by applying below.