Finance Director - Consumer
A Consumer Goods Business who are growing quickly are recruiting for a Senior Finance Director. The role will be focussed towards giving support to the operational teams and the Directors of the business to help aid decision making. The role will deliver effective financial control, on time and accurate reporting and detailed management information to support the strategic direction of the business. The role will report directly to the Group CFO and has a full team to manage.
The Finance Director will be hands on, providing accurate and effective financial control across the business with key responsibilities including but not being limited to:
· Ensuring smooth running of finances for the business
· Acting as a close business partner to the Managing Director
· Management of a finance team of 12, including:
· Accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledgers
· Controlling and costing
· Treasury management including cash flow and forecasting
· Setting daily priorities for the team, ensuring deadlines are met, overseeing process implementation and execution, resolving conflicts, facilitating communication between local and central team and resolving issues
· Making sure that the team is well structured/organized and developed in order to adapt to the Group/business demands and requirements and will make the relevant proposals to the Group CFO
· Production of monthly reporting with all relevant variance analysis and key performance indicators
· Preparation of Forecasts, Budget and Plan
· Production of Statutory accounts together with effective contribution to Consolidated Financial statements and liaison with company auditors on all account and tax matters
- A qualified Accountant or a graduate from a European University/Business School;
- Has demonstrated track record of delivering excellent controlling and reporting capabilities in a similar position
Technical skills :
- Excellent accounting/reporting skills (SAP experience required)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in preparing reports and presentations.
- Ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing commercial environment.
- Ability to meet statutory obligations.