Senior Project Manager
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager looking for a new challenge? My client, based within East Anglia is seeking a Senior Project Manager with expertise within IT Change and a focus on Business Intelligence and Data. You will be working on projects that have a strong influence for IT change and you will need to be adaptable in your approach to taking on new projects. These will mainly include projects with a focus on Office 365 and GDPR with the main emphasis being on Business Intelligence and Data. Providing frequent on site monitoring and enforcement of schedules, milestones and vendor accountability. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to an already changing environment and team.
- You will be responsible for the full delivery life cycle of all allocated projects in line with departmental standards.
- You will be engaging with relevant stakeholders to achieve effective involvement in the delivery lifecycle including project reporting.
- Working with colleagues to ensure that the available resources are put to best use according to their priority and need.
- The creation of work packages for delivery by Analysis, Development and Test teams.
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure effective delivery life cycle including project reporting.
- You will be challenging, planning and committing to estimates and schedules.
- Working towards Prince2 Practitioner, MSP or any other qualifying relevant experience.
- Proven experience working within an IT change background.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with contractors and external suppliers to clearly communicate technical issues, and seeks of economies of scale.
- Proactively manages changes in the project scope, is able to identify issues and devises contingency plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management processes, organizational change management concepts, systems development methods and business process improvement methods.
- Awareness of Agile methodology and SCRUM
- Proficient knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools required.
- Ensures that the delivery of work completed is to a high standard and complies with the company's policies and guidelines, specifically IT, health and safety.
If you feel that you possess the skills for this role then apply to