Finance Business Partner - Sales
This Listed Technology business has a global reach and is looking for a true Business Partner to the Sales Leadership Team. With a Best in Class finance function, you will join a team with fantastic career prospects as well and working closely with a high performing sales team. The business has a strong pipeline for the year ahead as demand for their product pipeline increases.
As part of the Senior Executive Team, you will provide commercial a strategic planning for the team and work closely with the General Managers and Directors, as well as coaching, managing and developing a team below.
Further role responsibilities will include;
- Provide financial support to the Senior Leadership Team as well as ad hoc projects to support the business
- Optimise sales productivity and value of acquisition as well as driving the delivery of the sales strategy
- Drive management information improvements, with an emphasis on producing deep, meaningful and actionable insight, and following this up with relevant stakeholders
- Implement and maintain robust governance processes in place, for activities such as deal approvals, investment appraisal, and any other decision support areas
- Be the finance lead for any ad-hoc projects or business cases, ensuring assumptions are robust and producing coherent outputs to facilitate decision making
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders (including MD/director level)
- Responsible for the P&L for the sales business units
- Responsible for delivering external revenue and ensuring all financial opportunities are identified and delivered
- Support planning and forecasting cycle where required
- Responsible for delivering external revenue and ensuring all financial opportunities are identified and delivered.
Our clients are looking for CIMA qualified candidates who have a proven track record of business partnering sales teams and adding value through their commercial and strategic input. The team needs a confident and articulate communicator, who can present financial information to senior executives across different business lines.
For more information on this role and a full brief, please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.