Year 1 Teacher Kings Lynn
- Teacher Pay Scale MPS
- Full OR Part time
- Key Stage KS 1 - Year 1
- Job Start Date January 2018
- 1 year fixed term contract
We are recruiting for a relatively large Primary school in the Kings Lynn for a Year 1 Teacher starting in January 2018.
The position has flexibility to be part or full time with a possibility of becoming a permanent position.
We are looking for an educator who is passionate about fun and purposeful learning, who is able to show enthusiasm, creativity and patience with the students.
The staff are highly committed and have a well-resourced environment both inside and out and a learning culture which will support you as an educator.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are creative, imaginative and cheerful
- Are passionate about teaching and learning young children
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for learning through play and discovery
- Solid knowledge and current experience of teaching in KS1
- Have the ability to reflect on your own practice, and that of others, focusing on the needs of the children to ensure that every child makes at least good progress.
- Are organized, highly motivated, able to use your own initiative and are looking to join a happy and hardworking team.
- Are flexible with good communication skills
- Have experience working with SEN children
The school will offer you:
- A welcoming and positive ethos on the edge of Kings Lynn
- Supportive, collaborative and friendly staff
- Well behaved and happy children
- Excellent relationships with parents and carers
- A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
We welcome applications from both experienced KS1 teachers and NQT's. Our priority is to find the right person who would suit the client and children.
If you are passionate about delivering a high level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today. Please forward your CV to or call on
Randstad Education work with over 150 Primary schools across Cambridge, Suffolk and Norfolk at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.