2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working on behalf of an excellent Healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint a
a fully qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist with experience in Neuropsychology.
The centre provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years), specialising in the treatment of patients with a primary cognitive or behavioural impairment resulting from a brain injury or other complex neurologicalcondition.
- Providing a high quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation team
- Supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Contributing to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
- Utilising research skills for audit, policy, service development and clinical research
- Implementing policy changes within the neuropsychology service and the wider organisation.
- Possess Post-graduate doctorate level training in Clinical Psychology
- Be a HPC registered Clinical Psychologist
- Have specialised knowledge of neuropsychological disorders, neuroanatomy and neurological conditions
- Have an advanced (doctoral level) knowledge of research design and methodology including data analysis as practised within the field of clinical psychology
- Experience of working with a range of client groups, presenting a range of clinical severity, in a range of care settings, including in-patient and outpatient work
- Ability to provide and/or identify appropriate support to carers and staff managing individuals with complex cognitive or behavioural deficits
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."