Director of Data & Insights
- Full Time
Director of Data & Insights - Travel. A rare but fantastic opportunity has become available as a Director of Data and Insights for a leading leisure travel operator. This exciting new opportunity has arisen due to the consistently changing market and the need to maximise potential business and drive company growth through the analysing of data and taking calculated actions as a result.
Director of Data & Insights Responsibilities
Provide strategic forward plan on customer insights, make decisions regarding customer strategy and driving demand, interface with business units and functional teams to provide steer and analytical support, develop dashboards to articulate business performance.
Director of Data & Insights Skills Required
- 8-10 years' work experience in customer insights, consumer research or data research
- Relentless curiosity and creative problem solver
- Proactive, passionate and capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems and delivering high quality results
- Excellent analytical skills and able to translate data into actionable insights and business recommendations
- Proven track record in using data to aid in customer acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Use of quantitative software packages such as SPSS, Business Objects and high-level Excel skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing analytical team
Director of Data & Insights Package
Excellent salary package + benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://