Digital Marketing Manager
Our client are a very successful ecommerce business.
This role is responsible for the development and execution of the businesses Digital Marketing Strategy.
As part of the broader Marketing team, you will be the digital expert in the business and an authority in this area.
You will assist, support and drive the business in the achievement of its growth targets, across international markets, through the planning, and flawless execution, of best in class digital campaigns and activities.
Digital Marketing Strategy
• In line with business, and broader marketing objectives, develop the digital marketing strategy for the brand.
• Understand the size and dynamics of the online market, media choice and marketing technology to optimise growth
Understand the dynamics of the online sector.
• Develop a deep understanding of the customer, their needs and online behaviour
• Translate this strategy into annual digital marketing plans across all channels, ensuring full integration with offline and brand building activities
• Work to set KPI’s, including the delivery of the ecommerce revenue number.
Campaign Planning and Execution
• In line with the broader marketing strategy, and set digital strategy, build annual and seasonal campaign plans
• Devise the best channel and activity mix for each country based on customer understanding, targets and objectives.
• Outline and deliver an effective CRM plan, building best in class email programmes
• Own both traffic driving activity and supporting onsite campaign content
• Work closely with the brand team on the broader content strategy for the site
• Ensure all activity is executed on time and to budget
• React to trading opportunities and challenges with swift, commercially viable solutions.
• Utilise analytics to optimise plans and track performance.
Team & Agency Management.
• Manage a high functioning team, respected throughout the business
• Set objectives, performance reviews and progression plans
• Positively support other areas of the team and workloads where required to meet business and team objectives
• Effectively manage 3rd party and agency relationships
• Identify and on board suitable partners as required
• Continuously work with agencies and partners to get the best level of service, at the best price.
• Support the development of the ecommerce revenue budget
• Produce, own and track the investment budget for digital marketing campaigns and activities.
• Build effective cross functional relationships to ensure all activity is integrated and optimised.
• Working closely with, but not limited to, the broader marketing team, brand, creative merchandising, retail, wholesale and call centre.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Proven Ability or Role Specific Qualifications required:
• 5 years+ experience of delivering effective digital plans in an international multi-channel or ecommerce-led retail organisation
• Business, marketing or digital marketing degree/qualification preferred
• Proven track record of delivering successful, growth driving digital strategies.
• Extensive practical experience across the full channel mix, including but not limited to email, SEO,PPC, display, retargeting, affiliates etc.
• Tech savvy and passionate about digital and the online environment
• Brand sensitive and customer centric
• Highly analytical, commercially astute and numerate
• Strong inter personal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders
• Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a "can do" attitude.