Maths Leader / Lambeth / January 2018
4 days left
- Full Time
A highly successful primary school based in Lambeth are seeking a Y4 teacher with responsibility for Maths starting in January 2018. The lively primary school is based in Streatham and is a diverse, multicultural inner city primary school. The school has a ‘Good’ OFSTED with outstanding leadership.
- Are you a passionate Y4 teacher or KS2 teacher who is seeking the next stage of your career?
- Are you seeking a responsibility in your next role as a Maths leader?
- Do you have a passion for Maths and want to make a positive impact on this Y4 group for January 2017?
An enthusiastic Y4 Teacher is required for a lovely primary in Lambeth to start in January. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead and support staff and make significant contributions to Maths.
- Y4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- Maths Leader with a TLR 2b
- January 2018 start date
- Permanent Contract
- Multi-cultural Inner city primary school
- Based in Streatham, easily accessible from Streatham Common stations
- OFSTED Grading ‘Good’ with Outstanding leadership
- 3 form entry primary school
- Diverse primary school
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years KS2 Teaching experience
An oversubscribed inner city primary school based in the London Borough of Lambeth are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, experience and passionate Y4 teacher/KS2 Teacher for January 2018. The role is suitable for a Y4 teacher/ KS2 Teacher with 3-4 years’ experience who is searching for their next step in their career. The role as a Y4 teacher would come attached with a TLR for leading Maths across the school.
The school is led by an outstanding Headteacher and has an extremely supportive Deputy Headteacher alongside him. The school has come on leaps and bounds over the last few years and have made a serious imprint in the local area naming them as one of the top 2% primary schools in Lambeth, South West London.
As a Maths leader, you will be a confident practitioner and be able to manage and support other teachers to provide the children with the very best learning. You will be passionate about Maths and be committed to making a positive contribution to the subject.
If you are a Y4 Teacher/KS2 teacher looking to take the next step as a Maths leader then please send a copy of your CV today.