Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager required for regional Norfolk-based executive house builder.
Job Title: Assistant Site Manager
Job Location: Thetford / Norfolk
Job Salary: circa £35,000 + package
Our client are an established regional executive housebuilder, operating from their Norfolk offices, who produce a fantastic product and are widely regarded as a premium builder.
They looking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager due to an increase in workload, who will assist in running a development local to the Thetford area initially.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within residential development - this is essential.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally Degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade backgrounds also sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub-contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product. - On-site management and implantation of all Health & Safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and that quality is not compromised.
You will also hold a full, clean driving.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a fantastic builder with a great work base within the local area.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.