Accounts Assistant - £25,000
Are you highly organised?
Do you have excellent written and oral communication skills?
Have you worked as an Accounts Assistant for at least 2-3 years?
Day to day tasks:
- Assisting the Purchase Ledger.
- Process PDB invoices with purchase orders.
- Send emails to suppliers with queries.
- Chase statements and missing invoices.
- File delivery notes File invoices and label folders.
- File contracts.
- File PDB invoices Send credit card payment authority forms to customers.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation