Searching for the perfect Teaching Assistant post for September?
If you’re intelligent with a good academic background and would like to begin a career in education as a Teaching Assistant, then apply to this post today!
• Aspirational Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Experience in Education as a Teaching Assistant
• Leading Primary School in South London - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Placement starting September 2017
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for aspiring primary teachers!
A leading South London primary are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant from September.
As a Teaching Assistant your role will involve you joining the school in a general role, not assigned to any particular class or department. Your responsibilities will include taking intervention and booster groups as well as supporting 1:1 sessions inside and outside of class. The school have a refreshing attitude towards keeping graduates progressing and you will have the chance to lead whole classes. The Teaching Assistant role involves you working closely with pupils who speak 'English as an Additional Language' to help accelerate their academic and social development.
Found in London, this school is a modern primary and is a brief walk from the nearest tube station on the Northern Line. The excellent standard of teaching, strong leadership and commitment to raising standards has seen this school transform into one of the best performers in the area.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.