Bar Manager - Theatre/Cocktails
Underbelly is a UK-based live entertainment company that runs several festivals and events across the country. Five guys named Moe in Marble arch is a Major new revival of the Olivier award-winning, smash hit West End and Broadway Musical. The theatre has been designed specifically for the show complete with a wonderful authentic cocktail bar for pre and post show drinks. The band is playing, the bourbon is flowing, so come and join the party!
- The role of the cocktail bar manager is to be responsible for the daily running of the bar service for each performance of Five guys names Moe ensuring that customers are served promptly and courteously.
- You’ll be responsible for training, motivating and managing staff.
- Responsible for ensuring the venue complies with all licensing and Health and safety standards.
- Continuously develop and manage the cocktail menu.
- You must have experience in managing bars and several years experience working in Cocktail Bars.
- Team builder and leader by example who rises to challenges.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Personal license holder.
- Must have an interest in the theater and be happy to be involved with being part of the themed bar.