Development Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a well established social housing provider based in Merseyside to recruit a Development Project Manager.
Development Project Manager role:
- Delivery of development projects (new build and acquisition) including project identification, procurement and project management. To also support the senior management team in planning, reviewing and monitoring the development program.
The successful candidate:
- Experience of working as part of a Housing Association Development team or similar technical or development background
- Ideally hold a relevant degree/professional qualification
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent understanding of the residential development process
- Proven experience and understanding of the work of the Homes and Communities Agency, including developing good working relationships