Document Technician / Document Controller (Construction) to 35k
Document Technician / Document Controller (Construction) 30k to 35k Leatherhead Graduates welcome
This position may suit a recently qualified graduate or somebody with a minimum of 2 years experience in document control with a technical bias
Reporting into the Design Manager you will be responsible for the following
Assisting Estimating, Design, and Operations departments in downloading, cataloguing key tender information and analysis of site data for future issue to clients
Key Tasks/Responsibilities: Have you covered any of the following
- Downloading and cataloguing key tender information to aid pricing.
- Printing of relevant drawings and specifications.
- Highlighting any deficiencies in information to the Estimating Department and chasing information as required.
- Downloading and uploading information as required to online document portals at pre-contract and contract stages.
- Uploading Request for Information (RFI) to online document portals and chasing replies.
- Compiling telemetry data for issue as required.
- Completing and issuing Pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Downloading of Testing results and notifying Technical Department.
- Saving as Built Reports on system and early notification of nonconformance
Skills Required: Desirable
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Degree qualified
Skills Required: Essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate including competency in the use of MS Excel
- The ability to work well within a team
- Well organised with good time management
- Good presentation skills
- Construction background desirable
- Can you commute daily to Leatherhead