Revenue Reporting Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
MB Fitzgerald are currently looking for a Part-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Accountant to join a leading Wealth Management Company on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will provide assistance in the reconciliation, analysis and reporting of Group income to ensure accurate posting to the general ledger for Management Accounting purposes and ensure all Revenue reports used by the business are consistent and timely.
Prior industry experience is desireable.
- Responsible for the Group monthly reconciliation, analysis and reporting of all Income types across the business.
- Monthly revenue reconciliation of the various entities leading to Group Revenue Consolidation.
- Responsible for the completion of month end routines and the preparation of month end MI.
- Group Revenue Debtor analysis.
- Identify potential issues or problems and escalate appropriately.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Liaising with Auditors to ensure the year-end audit runs smoothly.
- Assist Team Members when required to do so.
- Will join a Team of four, as part of a wider Group Finance function.