Data Operations Internship Mobile Advertising £21K London
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client finds users to love mobile apps cost effectively though mobile advertising campaigns. They buy, analyse and optimise a client’s media budget to deliver maximum ROI. These media partners which we buy from include the likes of Facebook, Google, Twitter & More. Everything we do is measurable and backed by data.
This is a 3month paid internship offering £21K pro rata, followed by a perm role all being well.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Planning data structures
- Gathering marketing data from various sources
- Automating data collection with product & engineering team
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure data integrity
Tell us about your ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Enthusiastic about data and technology
- Confident with numbers
- High attention to detail
- Ninja with MS Excel
- Clear communications skills
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
- Andrew who will be the mentor for this role joined as an intern through Inspiring. Andrew’s proactive attitude to identify efficient ways to improve our data operations saw him progress quickly where he now plays a vital role in developing new features for our product.
What are the perks of interning at your company?
- Opportunity to Learn & Grow - Almost everyone in this company started as an intern somewhere or another in the last 5 years, including the CEO, so we appreciate everyone needs to be given opportunities and the right mentorship for a successful career.
- Relaxed working environment – This is a social bunch, ego-free, and enjoy regular team lunches & drinks