3 days left
- Full Time
- Renowned analytics, data & insights provider within the Healthcare space
- Working in a team of four marketers
- Closely supporting sales by bringing in marketing qualified leads
- Supporting company's aggressive growth targets through innovative marketing campaigns
- Utilise Marketo and Salesforce to develop the lead nurture and scoring further
This Campaign Marketer position is an integral hire in this newly expanding team. The candidate will be expected to help broaden the marketing mix for the campaigns - attention to detail here is key as you will monitor the success of the campaigns to maximise the ROI. The company have invested in marketing automation (Marketo) to help the team with lead generation, lead scoring and lead nurturing. Other channels the successful candidate will be expected to use are social media & SEM.
Responsibilities for the position of Campaign Marketer:
- Working with product marketing to understand the core messaging, audience and go-to-market propositions for the campaigns
- Creating and devising the marketing campaign tactics best suited for the differing brands
- Utilising email (Marketo), social media, and SEM to supply the sales team with marketing qualified leads
- Curate content marketing pieces that focus on thought leadership
- Evaluating, tracking and reporting on campaign success and failure utilising analytics tools
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B commercial campaign marketing role
- Be analytically minded and revenue driven
- Ideally understand the healthcare sector
- Have had experience of marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo)
- Able to and show experience of working closely with sales teams and driving qualified leads to them
This leading business publisher within the healthcare sector has seen an unprecedented amount of growth over the last few years. The growth and acquisition of a new business has prompted the need to secure an excellent Campaign Marketer who is bright, passionate and commercially driven.
The package Campaign Marketer:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + up to 10% bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Campaign Marketer will be based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.