- Full Time
ProTalent are currently working with a well established medium sized accountancy firm in Kent to recruit a qualified Audit Senior.
My client are a wonderful dynamic accountancy practice with at staff base of approximately 180 and 20 partners in their two offices. Their office is modern, open and fresh and there’s a real sense of community within the team.
The firm believe in creating a route to progression, and they work hard to work with you to achieve the best career path for you that’s possible.
The firm are large enough to have a structure that promotes internal growth and offers exposure to a massive range of high calibre clients, but they are still small enough to care about you as individuals.
We are working closely with them in recruiting for an Audit Senior who possesses strong auditing and technical skills. The role will be primarily audit focused, however it will also involve accounts, tax and advisory assignments.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be ACA / ACCA Qualified or equivalent
• Have excellent communication and commercial skills, being able to develop good working relationships with clients.
• Have experience in an Audit focused role. Experience of auditing groups of companies and regulated clients would be an advantage.
• Be IT literate, ideally with experience of paperless audit and tax software systems, such as Caseware and Alphatax.
• We would particularly like to hear from Audit Seniors who have knowledge and experience in property/construction and / or FCA regulated clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brilliant accountancy firm that’s slightly different from the norm and that offers so much more than just a job.
To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.