Are you looking to further your career as a Pension Administrator?
Anthony Alexandra are working with a pensions and life insurance firm based in Tonbridge who is actively looking to recruit a Pension Administrator to join their expanding team. Our clients new recruit will be proactive, organised and determined to join their expanding team.
This highly successful firm offers a friendly and supportive working environment where professional development is encouraged. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties such as: -
- Premium queries / changes / refunds
- Tax and regulatory enquiries
- Client detail changes
- Processing of new direct debits
- IFA / client requests for policy information
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to build upon your existing skills, knowledge and experience and are determined to work for a high-quality firm. Consequently, the skills and experience that our client is searching for are: -
- Over 1 year Financial Services experience
- Knowledge of Pensions
- 'A’ level educated or related industry qualifications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and have IT skills
There are several benefits of working with our client. Within this role you will gain career development support and a salary of up to £24,000. Furthermore, there will be yearly bonuses along with flexible working hours.