- Full Time
Are you experienced at providing administrative support to an accounts or finance team?
We have an exciting opportunity as Accounts Administrator at a successful and fast growing international distributor/wholesaler of entertainment products, where you will join a friendly, dynamic team and your hard work will be rewarded with progression.
You will provide administration support for the accounts/finance team, but also provide administrative support to all team members.
Responsibilities as an Accounts Administrator:
- Send invoice copies to customers
- Deal with requests from HMRC for historical paperwork
- Update and maintain a digital file system of customers and suppliers
- Digitilise statements of accounts
- Compile credit card expenses
- Add new and existing customers and suppliers to stock management system
- Input daily transactions into finance journals
- Compile payroll timesheets
- Access online accounts to retrieve invoices
- Update system with correct credit insurance information
- General office administration - photocopying, scanning, filing
- Reception duties, meeting and greeting clients and taking incoming calls
- Ordering stationary, office and warehouse supplies
- Arrange meeting room bookings
- Cover for sales administrator on occasion
Requirements as an Accounts Administrator:
- Experience providing accounts related administration
- Experience using MS Office including Word & Excel
- Knowledge of sales processes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and take on adhoc tasks when needed
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.