Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant to join our rapidly expanding client in the tech manufacturing industry.
Successful candidate must have:-
- 5 years PQE
- Recognised professional accountancy qualification
- Management accounting experience in a multinational / multicurrency environment.
- Staff management experience
- Managing and establishing efficient accounting procedures
- Intermediate Excel skills
Desirable but not essential:-
- Experience of working with a brand, retailer or manufacturing, FMCG business or understanding of stock/inventory orientated industries
This role would suit a dynamic individual who has the drive and ambition to develop their career with this international business. Tremendous opportunities exist during this period of growth for the right person.
- Production of UK Management Accounts and group consolidations (including US, Germany, Australia, Middle East, Hong Kong, China).
- Month-end routines, managing departmental month end timetable, operations, reconciliations and returns.
- Involvement in the preparation, reconciliation, agreement and ensuring payment of government returns (VAT, P11D, PAYE etc).
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Process improvement / optimisation
- This role extends to business partnering with functional teams across the entire enterprise so you should be the kind of person who enjoys engaging and collaborating with non-finance colleagues.
- Providing guidance and development to an additional Management Accountant.
Client: Our client is a dynamic and hugely successful British technology manufacturing company that’s listed in the Sunday Times 'Fast Track 100’ and holders of a Silver Investors in People Award. They develop and manufacture a suite of cutting edge products which are the culmination of intensive R&D, innovation and deep market understanding combined with excellent delivery and first class customer service. They have enjoyed rapid and robust growth both here and internationally and this has set the stage for continued success. They have big plans ahead of them and finding the right people to help them on this journey is paramount to achieving those goals. The office environment is vibrant and enterprising and set in a beautiful location in a thriving hub of like-minded, creative and innovative companies. The team is dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative and it’s obvious from the moment you walk in the door that there will be opportunities for growth and development to be seized by motivated and capable individuals.
Salary : £60k + £10k bonus + benefits
Location search keywords: Twickenham, Richmond Upon Thames, South West London, Greater London, South London, West London, Hounslow, Isleworth, Teddington