Sales Manager - Legal Events
2 days left
- Full Time
The legal publishing division of a leading conference and events organizer is looking to recruit an experienced and talented events salesperson to work on two portfolios - selling conference sponsorship and awards tables across Europe and the US.
The successful candidate will be selling an extremely successful, established and growing existing portfolio of conferences as well as some new events. This role reports directly into the Managing Director and is based in London.
Applicants should be prepared to play a role in scaling the business and its revenues, branching into awards sales and subscription products, and launching events in new verticals.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a similar B2B environment
- Willing to travel
- Experience meeting and selling to senior level clients worldwide
- A background in Law events/publication sales would be a big advantage
- Strong communication skills, computer literacy and organisational ability are a must
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Competitive, sales driven and eager to create new business
- Highly organised, detail oriented, persistent and able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Sell sponsorship for conferences
- Sell tables at awards dinners
- Identify specific prospects to approach
- New business development
- Attend and support the events team at conferences and events
- Present weekly pipeline updates
- Meet sales targets