Senior Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager
Senior Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager (Looking after a team)
£55,000 per annum
- Confident Finance Manager, looking after a team of Accountants, leading from the front.
- Business Partnering
- Providing a detailed commercial accounting knowledge
- Responsible for the business partnering to all subsidiary companies
- To act as the conduit between finance and operational areas of the business to create a fuller understanding of costs, performance and opportunities for business improvement and efficiencies.
- To assist in the production of the annual financial statements
- Lead on the production of the monthly management information
- To assist with the consolidation of the group accounts
- To assist with the annual external audit and to contribute to the internal audit
- To ensure any capital transactions are highlighted to the capital accountant inline with the finance team deadlines
- To oversee the relevant monthly reconciliations undertaken by the management accountant, to include accruals, pre-payments and deferred income
- Ensure intercompany transactions are recorded correctly
- To work with budget holders to better understand and report operational performance within the financial reporting framework
- To assist budget holders in the accurate compilation and monitoring of capital and revenue budgets
- To support budget holders with Business Performance Reporting to ensure that regular financial reporting is supported by accurate and meaningful financial commentary.
- To support for budget holders in variance analysis
- Provision of training for budget holders when required
- Assist the Financial Controller
- Financial Forecasting, Analysis and Modelling
- Confident Manager and Leader
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working at a senior level
- Fully qualified accountant
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Computer literature up to intermediate/advanced level
- Recent experience in preparation of statutory accounts and audit files, preparation of budgets, financial and management accounts, cash flow forecasts etc.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.