Senior Building Manager
Senior Building Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Up to £70k + Package - Prestigious 550,000 + Sq Ft Commercial Building - Canary Wharf, London
One of the countries leading Managing Agent's is currently looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to head up a 5* facilities and customer services experience to a prestigious, 550,000 Sq Ft commercial office in Canary Wharf, London.
This is a Trophy Building, located in the heart of Canary Wharf, where corporate financial occupiers inhabit one of the most high profile buildings in the area.
The Senior Building Manager will be extremely client facing, liaising daily with the tenants on site as well as delivering a 5* customer service at all times. On site, there is support from an in house Technical Services Manager, allowing the Senior Building Manager the time to focus their energy on the soft services and customer delivery elements throughout their working day.
- The chance to head up the FM service delivery on a prestigious 550,000 Sq. Ft multi tenanted commercial building in Canary Wharf
- Working with some of the countries leading corporate occupiers, as well as prestigious retail tenants
- Excellent development opportunities within the organisation, allowing a real opportunity for career progression
- Preparation, management and reconciliation of a service charge budget in excess of £2.5 million
- 5* customer service provision and delivery
- Daily tenant and client liaison
- Management of front of house and soft service contractors on site
- Fit out and project works management
- Undertake regular building inspections
- Management of health and safety provisions across the building
- MBIFM - Member Of BIFM
- IOSH/ Nebosh Qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity to head up the FM services to one of London's most iconic buildings. A highly competitive salary of up to £70k + Package is on offer for the successful candidate, with exciting new prospects in the pipeline and fantastic career progression opportunities.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.