Regional Sales Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - 1st Call Mobility
Location: North East/Scotland
Job Type: Full time - Perm
Product: Extensive range of products to improve Bariatric Care including; Medical beds, Therapeutic Mattresses, Toileting, Bathing, Patient Handling, Couches, Seating.
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + bonus + benefits
The Regional Sales Manager will deliver profitable growth in both Rental and Sales within the designated sector across all product groups.
Primary market NHS Acute Sector but also includes Private Hospitals, Equipment Loan Stores, Nursing Homes and Care Homes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow revenues in both Rental and Capital product sales against specific targets with the objective of achieving and exceeding those targets.
- Support existing customers with the delivery of onsite training, presentations, study days, organising trials and helping them create solutions to improve the provision of Bariatric care within their organisations.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims and annual/cycle territory plans. Maximise efficiency and productivity, particularly to optimise customer-facing activities within the designated territory.
- Use Account Planning tools to prepare agreed Account Plans for major accounts, in conjunction with other 1st Call Mobility personnel supporting the account. Liaise with 1st Call Mobility personnel in the same area to coordinate company activities to achieve company objectives.
- Maintain a level of specialist clinical knowledge (eg ergonomic / tissue viability), at higher level in acute care for working with specialists, and conduct assessments, which are essential to meet contractual requirements in long-term care.
- Monitor and report on personal, customer, market and competitor activities and provide relevant forecasts, reports and information as required directly or within a CRM system.
- If and when required, attend exhibitions and events in the UK and possibly overseas, help set up and manage stands.
- Communicate effectively with the area team and support teams, so that, customer quotations, orders and enquiries are handled promptly at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with the 1st Call Mobility product range, attend relevant training. Share knowledge and expertise with the team members and new colleagues.
- Adhere and comply with 1st Call Mobility code of conduct, policies, procedures and standards. Compliance to UK&I regulations and legislations including Health & Safety, Anti-bribery and completion Law.
Each organization shall have sufficient personnel with the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all activities required by this part are correctly performed and shall establish procedures for identifying training needs and ensure that all personnel are trained to adequately perform their assigned responsibilities. Training shall be documented.
Education or qualifications: Preferred Sales Training, Presentations Training, Negotiating Training.
Previous background and work experience: It is essential to have a track record of sales success in a similar customer-facing role. Preferred Medical sales experience, Nursing experience, an understanding of medical sector in the UK and Administrative experience (eg completing CRM system / forecasting).
- 1st Call knowledge: Knowledge of the company’s products, systems and services desirable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both over the telephone and face to face. Demonstrating a high level of customer service, professionalism and compassion for others at all times. Confidently handling difficult conversations with customers.
- Able to problem solve and seek solutions logically in challenging situations using initiative and resourcefulness.
- Demonstrate a motivated and passionate approach to work, taking ownership for tasks.
- Planning and organising to manage time, KPI’s and workload effectively.
This is an exciting role in a successful, global company and we cant wait to hear from you.