Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller based in Basildon. Our client is an International Manufacturer of specialist utilities with cost-centers across Europe, North America and Asia.
This role will be responsible for acting as the lead Finance Manager acting as a Business Partner between, Sales, Marketing and Operational departments in order to carry out detailed reporting on regional Budgets and Forecasts.
Typical Duties Include:
- Production and Management of Sales Data/Forecasts across Regional Entities and providing Sales Department with updated information
- Compiling Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports in liaison with Business Partners
- Conducting Variance Analysis to reporting to the FP&A Director
- Ensuring the consolidation of Sales/Order information on a daily basis
- Input of commercial business performance onto company CRM system
- Assisting in the process of preparing tender documents with supplying of budgets, forecast and cost analysis
- Providing commercial insight to Business Partners, Finance Directors and Managing Directors
- Assisting in product pricing activity and market positioning
- Producing price improvement plans, driving cost efficiency and developing action plans
- Monitor and measure of bonus schemes in relation to sales commission and monitoring KPIs/Quotas
- Providing detailed financial information and analysis on customer performance
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a background in Commercial Finance within an Internationally Trading organisation. You must be confident and capable of acting as a strategic business partner within the business as your shall be required to foster relationships with Finance Staff, Sales Staff and Marketing Teams. Experience with use large ERP packages as well as CRM software would be desirable.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Specialists in East Anglia.