Supervising Social Worker - North East England
Supervising Social Worker - North East England (3 Day Per Week)
Aurora Resourcing are working closely with an IFA who are looking to recruit a Supervising Social Worker to cover maternity leave. This role is based in the North East of England. Our client is focused primarily on the well-being of families and children.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who can fit in with this culture, someone who shares the same drive, determination, enthusiasm and commitment and want to make a lasting impact on the lives of children.
- To contribute to the effective day to day practice of the Fostering Service.
- Recruit, assess, train and support foster carers, working in partnership with other team members in order to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
- Promote great outcomes for all children and young people looked after by Capstone Foster Care.
- Actively engage in and uphold the values of the agency.
You will have
- Qualified Social Worker with experience in a Fostering Team or Children’s Social Care
- Be up to date on childcare legislation, regulations and guidance set out for fostering services
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate and work using your own initiative