Web Development Internship £22K Financial Services London
A financial start-up company based in Soho central London providing financial transparency, integrity and aiding sound investment by providing financial literacy content alongside running a hedge fund.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,800 per month + bonus, with the intention of converting to a permanent position.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
You will join the team to assist with improving a number of the company’s websites, making them more modern in terms of their look, feel and functionality. You will also look to connect these websites with their social media channels, bridging the two and making it easy for clients to navigate between.
You will look to embed video players for those sites with video content and interviews, using off the shelf software, and making this easily accessible to the end user.
This is a great internship for a recent graduate looking to gain work experience in developing and improving commercial websites, in house for the company owners.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Education to degree level.
• Prior experience working with website building tools and technology.
• Any form of prior programming skills are a bonus but the majority of the work with be suing off the shelf software.
• A creative person who would enjoy making these sites look modern and the motivation to take the job to completion.
• Someone who enjoys working in a small team environment towards a common goal.
• The ability to explain website related issues to the senior management team and work towards a solution.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• You will be working for a successful, regulated asset management company with the goal of improving the financial landscape by helping build websites that will make financial knowledge available to everyone.
• You will work in a stable environment with a competitive salary and opportunity for a long-term career both internally and externally with the contacts you will make working here.
• Learn about saving, investing and how to apply this knowledge.
• Work from comfortable, peaceful and well-located offices.