Location: City of London
- Marketing Administration
- To work with the Marketing Assistant to provide administrative support to the Marketing team.
- To attend and assist with some meetings to ensure relevant actions and deadlines are captured, forward a copy of these actions and deadlines to the relevant Marketing team members and book diary reminders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with the Marketing Administrator to take overall responsibility for maintaining adequate stocks of collateral.
- To give support in the management of some of the firm’s events, including production of seminar packs, creation and collation of feedback forms.
- To ensure all documents produced are free from typographical errors and are grammatically correct.
- Marketing research, analysis and reporting
- Carry out analysis of social media stats including commentary and conclusions about trends and competitors.
- Carry out business research as required and assist in the identification of new leads, targets and opportunities.
- Research new sources of prospect data lists.
- Assisting with External marketing activities
- Assistant with Internal marketing activities
9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday