Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Are you an Electrical Engineer with experience working the Food industry? Do you have experience working in a busy factory environment?
To improve the Safety & efficiency of all site equipment mechanically and electrically. Safely lead projects which deliver tangible benefits to Safety, Quality and / or cost. Coach your peers & the operations team with the clear intent to improve the sites collective engineering understanding.
- Support the Engineering team and Production Manager to develop a proactive systems to improve efficiency, equipment reliability and H&S i.e. PPM schedules.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Three years' experience working in a food or allied industry
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analysing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
- A self-starter who can work of their own initiative with no supervision.
- A brilliant problem solver
- The ability & desire to coach and improve others
ACS are recruiting for an Electrical Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Electrical Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Electrical Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Electrical Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electrical Engineer role you desire.