PHYSICAL HEALTH ADVISOR - NORTH EAST
•Job Title: Physical Health Advisor
•Location: North East, Newcastle or Sunderland (covering Durham, Bishop Auckland, Hexham)
•Salary: £24,585 - £29,895 + excellent benefits
•Job type: Permanent
•Start date: ASAP
Are you a qualified a Physiotherapist/Registered Nurse/ Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Health Nurse looking for the next step in your career? If so, this could be the job for you!
Responsible for assisting clients to manage their physical health and enable individuals to remain in work or facilitate a successful return to employment.
• Providing skilled Biopsychosocial assessments and evidence based employment focussed interventions for clients with health related barriers.
• Conducting bio-psychosocial assessments for clients.
• Providing face to face and telephone based interventions to individuals.
• Monitoring clients’ individual health and wellbeing throughout group activities
• Producing tailored health action plans for each client focusing on improving their health and moving them closer to work.
• Offering advice and guidance to clients with regard to their health condition
• Experience of working with clients who have long term chronic conditions
• Working knowledge and understanding of the biopsychosocial model of healthcare
• Ability to assess and manage a diverse range of clinical conditions
• Car driver with a clean driving licence
A Physiotherapist, registered with the HCPC and hold CSP Membership
A Registered Nurse (Adult), registered with NMC
An Occupational Therapist, registered with HCPC
An Occupational Health Nurse registered with NMC
We welcome all applications, however due to anticipated high volume of interest we may be unable to directly respond to all applications.
**REFER A FRIEND** Anybody you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £200 referral incentive.