My client are seeking a PR Manager to act as spokesperson for the business, liaise and work with PR agencies and develop the image of the brand by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
My Client is an exciting Start-Up in the Leisure/Lifestyle sector, headquartered in London.
The PR Manager for this London based business will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a marketing communications plan, including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy
- Co-ordinate all public relations activities, managing media enquiries and interview requests
- Direct marketing team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Create content for press releases, articles and presentations
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results
- Leverage existing media relationship and cultivate new contacts
The successful candidate will come with the following skills & attributes:
- Experience of working in public relations
- Proven track record of executing public relations campaigns on a local and national level
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both local and national businesses and media
- Experience of acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Extensive experience with social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Competitive base salary and benefits packaged offered to the successful candidate for the London based business.