- Position: A Senior Principal Designer providing a wide range of health and safety consultancy services that help ensure that obligations under the CDM are met.
- Role: Acting as Senior Principal Designer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all sites prioritise health, safety and welfare.
- Person: The Principal Designer will have a minimum of 5 years practical experience and shall have an extensive Health and Safety background within the construction industry.
The successful Principal Designer will be joining an established Consultancy with offices in London. High Wycombe and Kent - You must be able to commute into London.
The Principal Designer will carry out duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015. This will include assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties, act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations, assisting the Consultancy's design teams to comply with PD role, site H&S audits, etc.
The successful Principal Designer will have a minimum of 5 years practical experience providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- £50,000 - £59,000
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you are a Principal Designer with senior level experience, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Principal Designer / London / Senior principal designer / Kent / High Wycombe / Health and Safety / CDM 2015 / H&S Advisor / CDM Co-Ordinator