German speaking Research Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Research Consultant to join a leading business publisher based in central London. You will use you excellent research skills to source information and write in depth analysis of leading businesses in key areas in both German and English.
This is a great opportunity for you to use your German and English research and writing skills within an ambitious and growing international publisher where there are also opportunities to travel internationally to meet clients face to face and conduct in-depth interviews.
- German to mother tongue standard; perfect command of spelling and punctuation
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English
- Additional languages such as French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese are desirable
- Previous experience as a research consultant, proofreader, editor, translator or copywriter is beneficial for the role
- Proven skills in proofreading, research, administration, translation, editing, localisation or database entry
- Great attention to detail as well as communication skills and ability to work under pressure
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.