- Full Time
- Exciting growing SaaS business providing valuable insight into the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets
- This role will be the first marketer in the UK for the Life Sciences Division
- Focus on three core objectives of lead generation , increasing brand awareness and content creation
Reporting directly to the Head of Life Sciences & Marketing, this Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping driving the number of qualified leads passed in order to increase the company's UK footprint. The primary channel used for the campaigns will be email. Creating and engaging copy to market the product, the Marketing Specialist will this content through email, social and events.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Specialist:
- Create and own the delivery of lead generation campaigns across email and social media
- Write, curate and commission highly engaging digital content
- Identify key events for the customer group. The aims of the events will be to help the sales team generate leads & raise the profile of the business
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a commercially focused marketing role
- Worked for a technology business or professional service
- Great copywriting ability
- Experience running B2B lead generation campaigns
- Proven exposure to email marketing, social media, and website marketing
The Company: Success across the pond has prompted this tech organisation to set its sights on conquering the UK. The company have exciting growth plans for the year ahead. This established business works closely with business clients and organisations of all sizes and types including IT, Professional Services & Business Services.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £34,000 + including excellent benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Specialist will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.