Wholesale Account Manager - Interior Design - £25-28K 3K OTE
Wholesale Account Manager - Interior Design - £25-28K + 3K OTE
- New Business Sales
- Progression into Senior Sales
- Office Based in East London
Superb opportunity for a creative individual with wholesale experience to join a high-end luxury designer featured in Vogue, W Magazine, The Times & Red!
THE ROLE: Representing a successful niche London based designer, the Wholesale Account Manager will be tasked with prospecting new business on a global scale. You will be office based, typically dealing with buyers and targeting European/American mid-level retailers. You will be provided with hot leads but expected to self-generate, selling a range of interior design products.
COMPANY: Specialising in vegan design and signature colours, our client is a niche luxury designer. Turning over £1.5M, they plan to double their wholesale division in the next 2 years. They have two showrooms based in Central London, boasting a range of products which include; furniture, paint, lighting and mirrors as well as more detailed accessories such as flowers, art, textiles and books.
- Must have wholesale experience
- Previously worked with Brightpearl retail software is a huge bonus
- Commutable to East London
- Sold to mid-large businesses
- Up to £28,000 basic salary, plus £3,000 commission
- 2-3 European trips per year
- Mobile, laptop and pension
LOCATION: East London office.