Thinking about becoming a Teaching Assistant this September? It could be you have a good academic background and feel you could support all elements of English and Maths as a Teaching Assistant?
If you would like to support pupils in the core elements of the curriculum, then this Teaching Assistant post in one of South London’s leading primary schools is for you!
• Academic & Aspirational Graduates Required - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2018
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Pupils in Literacy & Numeracy
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Levels of Inclusion - Teaching Assistants
• Academic Primary School with Exceptional Intervention Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is open to those the Ability to Support Pupils in Literacy & Numeracy
A leading South London school are seeking 2 graduate Teaching Assistants from September. The school hope to find and employ bright graduates with the ability to support pupils in literacy and numeracy.
In this Teaching Assistant position you will have the responsibility of gaining the experience to lead whole classes. In addition the school are keen for the successful Teaching Assistants to support a range of classrooms and lead 1:1 sessions throughout the year.
This 3-form entry primary school is found in London and is only 4 minutes away from the nearest station on the Victoria Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.