Business Analyst/Project Manager
You are a Business Analyst with a solid project delivery experience in Agile framework, who is looking to utilise your industry experience in a very fast growing, client-facing Automotive consultancy. You are a very proactive, IT literate and tech savvy individual with fantastic communications skills. You have a considerable background in a range of effective business analysis tools and techniques, and an exposure to project delivery.
- Provide specialist Business Analyst skills working with different clients across the UK and mainland Europe.
- Utilise a range of analysis tools and techniques.
- Attend and facilitate regular client meetings and workshops.
- Translate business requirements into key deliverables.
- Work closely with Development and Scrum Teams and provide point of contact to the main business stakeholders.
- Establish and facilitate a strong Agile environment.
- Ensure and maintain frequent updates and smooth information flows between the technical and business teams.
- Assist with prioritisation of development team backlog.
- Ensure and maintain all adequate documentation required for project governance.
- Ensure all User Stories and UAT reports are prepared in a timely manner.
- Get involved in the actual project delivery.
- Provide recommendations and plans to reach client's business objectives.
- Present strong ability to operate and communicate at all levels of stakeholders.
- Present excellent prioritisation, communication and time management skills.
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Exposure to project planning and delivery
- Strong experience in Agile and Scrum environments
- High IT literacy
- Excellent prioritisation, communication and time management skills
- Ability to operate with all levels of stakeholders
- Consultative approach
- Experience in Automotive industry highly desirable
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.