Senior New Business Manager
This organisation is looking for a Senior New Business Manager to join their team in Central London.
This organisation is a much loved health charity that provides support to a range of people in the community and as such, is very close to many people's hearts.
The key responsibilities of this Senior New Business Manager will be:
- Build a pipeline of new corporate partnerships
- Work to secure strategic, multi-faceted partnerships for the charity in order to meet their ambitious targets
- Devise and deliver engaging proposals and pitches to potential partners
- Target partnerships worth upwards of £500,000
- Ensure internal stakeholders are aware of the part they need to play in securing successful partnerships
- Line manage 1 new business fundraiser
- Proactively identify opportunities for increasing funding from future partners
- Utilise the internal resource of prospect researchers and insight teams
- Work collaboratively with the account management team to ensure a smooth hand over of partnerships
The person specification for this Senior New Business Manager is:
- Working within a new business function either in a charity of a commercial organisation. If in a commercial organisation, candidates must demonstrate transferable skills on the initial CV that is sent through
- Excellent relationship building skills
- An ability to communicate in a persuasive style
- Proven experience of securing partnerships that are significantly complex or valuable
- An ability to network with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve shared priorities
- Strong research skills
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £38,000 and £45,000, depending on experience.