- Full Time
Our client, a market leading family owned group of businesses based on the outskirts of Exeter, are seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely alongside the Head of Finance and will be responsible for preparing the Group Management Accounts, as well as the following:
- Overseeing the maintenance of sales, purchase and nominal ledger
- Production of financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Production of monthly reconciliations
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Daily bank and credit card reconciliations
- Monitoring of foreign currency exposure
- Supervision of one member of the finance team
You will need to be:
- Ideally AAT qualified or part/newly-qualified CIMA/ACCA, although candidates that are QBE will also be considered
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar position
- Be able to build relationships and deal confidently with people at all levels.
- A team player