Commercial Vehicle Sales
Our Client are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Light Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, this role will be working for their Toyota brand at their Croydon dealership.
As a Light Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive you will approach situations with an enthusiastic and positive manner, to ensure the Group, your colleagues and your customers all benefit. You will be highly customer-focused and experienced within the LCV Fleet Sales industry, with an understanding of LCV fleet processes and manufacturer requirements.
The role in more detail…
- Set the strategy for the new LCV range
- Assist CDA with taking the new LCV Range to market
- Continuously review and improve sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximizing profitability
- Interact with key corporate accounts and leasing companies to successfully promote LCVs
- Facilitate and maintain improved customer relationships, ensuring short-term LCV opportunities are capitalised upon
- Support the fleet teams by sharing LCV best practice, market information and championing the LCV product across the business
- Provide LCV recommendations and solutions for key clients’ requirements.
- Maintain existing relationships for repeat business and prospect daily to win new business.
- Experience in LCV Fleet Sales is essential
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Able to efficiently work under pressure
- Proven experience in LCV environment
- Proven track record of sales achievement of LCV’s
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong Sales & B2B mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Good Presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and be proactive
- Excellent customer service skills.
About our client…
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team onto find out more.