Senior MSK/Triage Physiotherapist
- Part Time
MSK Outpatient Physiotherapy/Telephone Triage
We're looking for a dynamic, self motivated Senior Physiotherapist with a passion to deliver effective evidence based care to our customers . We currently have a Senior MSK Dual role available, This will be spilt of working within our Stunning MSK clinics and also covering our telephone triage service.
Skills we're looking for:
- A BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and be registered with the CSP and the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Considerable experience working within MSK allied with further professional training and continual professional development.
- Be able to engage successfully with the general public, corporate customers and other healthcare professionals.
- Evidenced experience as an MSK Physiotherapist supported by a strong history of 1-2-1 clinical delivery
- A positive and highly organized approach
- Strong IT skills (system training will be provided)
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- One of our core principles is that people love working for us, so your continuous development is hugely important to us. We believe in evidence based, patient centred care, which can only be achieved if we invest in you. We offer In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses and the annual Bupa National Physiotherapy Conference
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
- Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website.