End to End Planner - Fresh Grads Considered
It is not often that an opportunity like this comes on to the market place, the chance to join a really exciting start-up with lofty ambitions to disrupt its market backed up with a successful international model and solid financials.
So I am really pleased to be able to partner with this fantastic new business who are looking for a driven and proactive addition to their team to help manage and shape their European supply chain operations. This role will give the opportunity to experience a wide range of supply chain, everything from supplier management to demand forecasting and process improvement. The end goal is to establish 'best in class' processes and be able to fully support an early 2018 launch.
- Planning demand across the UK market, maximising availability whilst minimising waste
- Managing stock levels to keep customer service levels high
- Work closely with 3rd party logistics providers to ensure smooth supply from EU suppliers into the UK
- Ensure all necessary paperwork and documentation is correctly completed to reduce delays
- Manage supplier relations across the EU
What they are looking for:
- Either a fresh graduate with excellent analytical ability (finance, science, engineering) or a supply chain professional with 1-2 years of experience
- Great analytical ability and advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, lookups and macros a real bonus)
- Great communicator and relationship builder, able to challenge when needed and gain the respect of senior stakeholders
- Proactive and independent, interested in process improvement
If you have all of the above and are looking for a real challenge then apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.