Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive with great organisational skills and constant attention to detail to join our team. We are a prominent industry organisation for emerging payments located in London Bridge SE1.
This role would be an ideal for a Marketing Assistant/Executive with over two years’ experience, looking to take the next step and get greater exposure to strategic marketing and have the opportunity to contribute and develop ideas.
To be considered for the position, it is essential that the candidate has the following skills:
- At least two years’ experience working in a relevant position with extensive copywriting and social media responsibilities
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent copy-writing and proof-reading skills for digital and print
- Strong B2B social media experience, in particular Twitter and LinkedIn
- Intermediate Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Degree level education or relevant marketing qualification (CIM, IDM or similar)
Desirable, although not essential, characteristics:
- Connections with media outlets and journalists
- Experience within the financial services industry
This role is at the centre of our activities. It is a busy and multi-disciplinary role. A positive attitude, the ability to organise workloads across a range of areas and complete work quickly and accurately are a must. The successful candidate will provide support to the marketing department, CEO and wider team to a consistently excellent standard, understanding their priorities, anticipating potential problems and proactively solving those that do occur.
You will help create targeted campaigns to support events and membership. You will manage marketing campaigns (both writing content and using social media channels), create campaigns, develop branding for events, carry out research, develop and manage media partnerships, maintain the database, and update the website. You will also provide support on introduction campaigns for members. Your practical support in a small but fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a passionate team will contribute to the smooth running of the marketing function and the success of the company.
- Assistance with the production of marketing materials and literature across online and print channels
- Using our email CMS, management of audience segmentation to ensure effective audience targeting and personalisation, taking the lead on cleaning the data
- Maintenance of social media accounts for all EPA brands and services including the CEO’s accounts
- Coordination and maintenance of the company’s schedule of email marketing
- Brand and creative development for new events and workstreams
- Close working with the EPA sales department to create and update customer-facing sales collateral
- Contribution of effective creativity and strategies to drive brand awareness and audience engagement