Tax Advisory Manager - City
We are working with a boutique practice who are keen to develop the tax advisory function with their already well established personal tax portfolio. Working closely with a number of experienced tax partners you will be able to develop your own portfolio.
- Experience of managing a client portfolio, including all aspects of the service; managing client relationships, reviewing subordinates' work and WIP / billing management
- Experience of managing a private client tax team including recruitment, appraisals, training and supporting team members' career development
- Ability to provide internal tax technical support to partners, tax team members and other personnel
- Supporting marketing initiatives for the firm, for example by identifying marketing opportunities, writing tax articles and internal technical updates
- Ability to identify planning opportunities from existing and potential clients
Development and progression is key within this firm, so a clear route to partner is earmarked for the right candidate.
You will ideally be CTA/ATT/ACA qualified with a number of years post qualification, have a good academic track record and forward thinking personality who enjoys developing key working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
For further information on this role or the market in general, please do contact Kevin Racher on or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: