Sales Manager - West Wales
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you the next Warren Gatland looking to turn a sales team around
Exciting opportunity for a sales leader to make a name for themselves in the West Wales area
Our client are a global manufacture supplying products to the Agricultural sector.
They currently have a turnover of £500 million and have an established customer base throughout the UK and Europe.
A rapidly expanding and forward thinking company keen to promote from within creating a fantastic career platform.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of their region and increasing standards and skill sets within their team, specifically:
- Achieving budgeted total contribution via volume, selling price and debtor management of the sales team.
- Fully utilise all of the company's UK offering to deliver the total business approach
- Leading and coaching of account managers and specialists in the region so they are able to achieve their goals
The successful candidate will be competitive and driven with a will to beating the other UK regions specifically:
- Knowledge of the agricultural supply industry
- Proven record of sales management of field sales
- Successful record of developing their team
- Knowledge of Sales Process
- Strong IT Skills
- Forecasting skills and business acumen
- Identify skill gaps within the team
- Carry out HR Cycle, target setting, mid-year review and appraisals
- Recruitment of team
What's on offer?
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary of up to £55,000 + fully expensed car + Bonus